Sunday, August 24, 2008

Chores

My husband mowing hay. Both boys were falling asleep so I came to get the youngest to take back home with me.

The milkers are sucking up wash water to run thru the

milk line and wash that too.

This is the inside of

our bulk tank.

(Holds the milk, for those of you who don't know)


I've been inside to clean the residue off the paddle.




This would be our young stock of heifers, with the yellow ear tags and the steers which we need to get rid of.
My husband has our oldest with him now mowing hay just across the road from the farm.





I offered to help my husband finish chores if he would come home this morning so we could make it to church, and this is what I would be looking forward to once the agreement was made.

The milkers have to be rinsed off of cow poop and buckets have to be rinsed from feeding milk to the calves.

No comments: